BPT Course Details
Physiotherapy colleges in Bangalore are affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore. Admission process for Physiotherapy is as per the norms of RGUHS, Bangalore and Indian Association Of Physiotherapist, New Delhi.
Students can apply for both merit and management quota seats for BPT course as per the sanctioned approved intake of seats in the below mentioned Physiotherapy colleges in Bangalore.
BPT Course Highlights
|BPT Physiotherapy Course In India|
|Course Duration||4 Years + 6 months of compulsory internship|
|Eligibility||Pass in class 12th with 50% in PCB|
|Admission Process||Counseling & selection on the basis of class 12th merit|
|Examination Type||Semester System|
|Total Course Fee||4 Lakhs for whole course (Average)|
Affiliation and Approvals
Indian Association Of Physiotherapist,
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Karnataka
Colleges for Physiotherapy in Bangalore
M S Ramaiah Medical College
- Physiotherapy UG & PG courses are offered under M S Ramaiah Medical College, Dept. of Physiotherapy which is known among top medical colleges in India.
- The department of Physiotherapy also offeres international clinicle exposure through institutional programmes with the University of Ghent, Belgium and the University of Groningen, Netherlands.
- Students have also had the opportunity of receiving enhanced learning through Overseas International Learning (OIL) programmes.
R.V. College of Physiotherapy
- R V Colleges of Physiotherapy is a part of Rashtreeya Sikshana Samithi Trust (RSST) which was founded in 1940.
- RSS Trust manages 16 Institutions and 3 schools and is known to offers best education in the field of Health Science, Technical education, Management and legal studies.
- R V Physiotherapy college also offeres MPT course. College have Post Graduate Research Department offering specialisations in Musculoskeletal disorders, Neurological & psychosomatic Disorders, Cardio- Respiratory Disorders, Community Rehabilitation, and Pediatrics.
- College is Located at very close proximity to Jayanagar 4th Block Bus Station and Jayanagar metro rail station. This helps not only students but also the patients to commute easily for Physiotherapy services at the hospital.
Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Center
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy course is offered under Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre which also offers MBBS,13 MD/MS PG Medical courses, and 11 Paramedical courses under the same campus.
- The hospital has 536 teaching beds & 188 non – teaching beds (including the emergency and private wards). About 312 doctors (including faculty members, Sr. and Jr. Residents and 276 nursing staff) serves the patients across all departments.
- The college campus has excellent infrastructure, such as state-of-the art labs, separate hostel for boys and girls spreaded in 100 acres.
Narayana Hrudayalaya Institute of Physiotherapy
- College offers its UG and PG courses under The Narayana Hrudayalaya Foundation whcih is a part of Narayana Health group.
- It is one of India’s largest hospital groups with hospitals and heart centres across the country and an international hospital in the Cayman Islands.
The group’s facilities provide advanced healthcare in over 30 medical specialities to both adults and children.
- Narayana Health Group has 40 hospitals and centers. 11 in Bangalore, 7 in Kolkata, 3 in Jamshedpur, 2 in Guwahati, 3 in Jamshedpur, and 15 other cities across India.
Padmashree Institute of Physiotherapy
- College is managed by Padmashree Group of Institutions. PGI offers 30 different courses in its 8 colleges located in Bangalore campus.
- Padmashree College campus is spread across 35 acres of land, having the best infrastructure and facilities.
- Padmashree college has successfully seen through 20 batches of BPT graduates and 18 batches of MPT students so far.
- The Institution has separate hostels for boys and girls which accommodate over 2000 students.
Acharya Institute of Health Sciences
- Acharya Institute of Health Sciences offers various health sciences, paramedical and nursing programs under a vibrant environment in a study-conducive campus and eco-friendly atmosphere in the heart of Bangalore City.
- Students of Physiotherapy courses get exposures at Government Hospital, various grades of Private Hospitals and Corporate Hospitals.
- Acharya Institutes have tie-up for clinical postings and placements with Fortis Hospital, Nimhans, Columbia Asia, Aster CMI, People tree hospital, Baptist Hospital, Apollo Hospital, Sparsh Hospitals, BGS Global Hospitals, K C General Hospital, North Bangalore Hospital, Association of people with disability (APD) , Abhaya Hospital, Provision Asia, Nightingale Hospital, St Theresa’s Multispecialty Hospital, Emergency Trauma Care center, Indira Gandhi Institute of child Health, Spandana Mental Health Hospital, Trinity Heart Foundation, Bowring Maternity Hospital, KCG Medical, Elbit Diagnostics, Dr Remedies Lab, Radial Diagnostics, Isha Diagnostics, Labis Diagnostics, Sushrutha Hospital, Abhishek Nethradhama.
St. John’s Medical College
- Allied Health Science Courses at St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences, run as a wing of St. John’s Medical College and makes use of the infrastructure and the teaching faculty of the medical college.
- Medical college is ranked 14th under the NIRF Ranking 2020 at India level.
- St. John’s Medical College and Hospital have been graded 5 star by The National Assessment and Accreditation Council.
- The institution is an apex body of the Catholic Bishops Conference of India (CBCI) which is the largest non-governmental contributor to health care in India (with > 3500 member institutions throughout India).
- Last date to register for Online Admission Application for all AHS & Nursing courses extended till 31st July 2020
Rajarajeswari College of Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy course is taught at the Raja Rajeshwari Medical College and Hospital which was established in 1994.
- Raj Rajeshwari College is spread over a 25 acres land, also having Rajarajeswari Hospital, equipped with the state-of-the-art equipments providing end-to-end treatment.
- RR Medical College & Hospital is accredited by NAAC with “A” Grade. Medical hospital is NABH Certified.
Physiotherapist college in Bangalore
- Kempegowda Institute of Physiotherapy
- Harsha Institute of Physiotherapy
- The Oxford College of Physiotherapy
- Krupanidhi College of Physiotherapy
- Florence College of Physiotherapy
- Goutham College of Physiotherapy
- JSS College of Physiotherapy
Download details of all 50 Physiotherapy Colleges in Bangalore along with fees and admission process.
Colleges for Physiotherapy in Bangalore
- MVM College of Physiotherapy
- Surya College of Physiotherapy
- Prestige College of Physiotherapy
- SMH College of Physiotherapy
- Prudence College of Physiotherapy
- East Point College of Physiotherapy
- Spurthy College of Physiotherapy
- Josco Institute of Physiotherapy
- M.G.P College of Physiotherapy
- Kengal Hanumanthaiah Institute
- Hillside College of Physiotherapy
- Akash Institute of Physiotherapy
- Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Trauma & Orthopaedics (Dept. of Physiotherapy)
- Christian College of Physiotherapy
- Nargund College of Physiotherapy
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College (Dept. of Physiotherapy course)
- Rosy Royal International College of Physiotherapy
- Naseema Institute of Physiotherapy and Research
- Vemana Institute of Physiotherapy
- Shiv College of Physiotherapy
- Acharya Institute of Physiotherapy
- New Pragathi College of Physiotherapy
- Jupiter Institute of Physiotherapy
- S B College of Physiotherapy
- Manjunatha College of Physiotherapy
- St. Benedicts College of Physiotherapy
- D.M.J College of Physiotherapy
- H.K College of Physiotherapy
- Anuradha College of Physiotherapy
- Shantidhama College of Physiotherapy
- Columbia College of Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy Admission Process
BPT Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have studied from science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects.
- A minimum aggregate score of 45% or equivalent CGPA in class 12th (40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) is must.
- A candidate seeking admission to Bachelor of Physiotherapy course should have completed 17
years of age, as on 31st December of the year of admission.
BPT Admission Process
Physiotherapy Course Details & Admission 2020
BPT Course Details
MPT Course Details
Physiotherapy Admission 2020
Call : +91 9019647394